How to use Grit, Pebbles and Peastones
When using for scenery, gardens or paving/paths...
- Apply a layer of PVA to the area you wish to cover, then simply sprinkle the grit over the PVA.
- Allow to dry thoroughly and shake off any loose grit.
- If required a second layer of PVA and grit can be applied.
- Glue grit in place using PVA adhesive.
- Allow to dry thoroughly and remove any loose grit.
- Mix equal parts PVA and water together and using a brush, paint this over your grit. Allow to dry thoroughly before proceeding.
- Instructions for grouting can be found on the packet of our Mortar/Grout mix. Please note. While other grouts can give satisfactory results some DO NOT. We therefore recommend the use of our Mortar/Grout to assure a reliable realistic finish.
- These can be simply glued in position using PVA adhesive, as per top instructions.
- Alternatively they can be applied directly to the Mortar/Grout mix.
- Mix up some Mortar/Grout mix as per the instructions on the packet until you have a reasonably thick cream. Please note. While other grouts can give satisfactory results some DO NOT. We therefore recommend the use of our Mortar/Grout to assure a reliable realistic finish.
- Add some PVA adhesive to your Mortar/Grout Mix and mix thoroughly. This will help your grit adhere properly.
- Apply a layer of mortar to a small area (approx. 5" x 5") and push your grit into the mortar mix while it is still wet. Repeat, until the whole of the area is complete and allow to dry thoroughly.
There are no products to list in this category.